Friday, December 9, 2022

Christmas tags with waffle flowers and Haul


 Hello everyone,

Welcome to the Christmas cards series-making series.

.In this series, I will make card tags and other things, it's all about Christmas and holidays.
so let's start with this fun project today. 

I used  all the foliage die-cutting dies, Christmas foliage dies as well as a few stamps from
 Spellbinders for these cards. I used dies and watercolor paper. 

I made a video tutorial showing how to make these, you can watch it at the link below or on my Youtube channel. If you like it, I would appreciate you giving it a thumbs up and sharing.  Thank you!

                                               











Feel free to share this post on social media using this image!

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.


I will enter my card for challenges:



---products -----

No comments:

Post a Comment