Wednesday, June 15, 2016

CARD # 50



HI CRAFTY FRIENDS...

I am so excited about the MFT summer camp challenge this is the second day .
Today's card is really fun for making heyyy its my first spinner and moving card.

Today's card is just fun for me . I am using the Warm & Fuzzy Friends stamp set and coordinating die-namics. This set is such a beautifully designed for those who love coloring . 


I made this card by using  distress inks background and  some alcohol markers by spectrum noir.

  1. Die cut a watercolor paper with the Die-namics Blueprints 27
  2. First i stamp this tree from Avery Elle let it snow stamps and colour them with markers.
  3. Use distress inks to the background by  blending ink colours . 
  4. Stamp all the images with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink Pad .
  5. Color with spectrum noir  markers and die cut them out.
  6. Main idea here is this friends are climbing on these trees so I Cut out the slit on the trees  , and the place them in the slit by using mft 's min plastic dics.
  7. Adhere everything with glue and foam tape , here I raised whole panel with foam tape so that the disc slide in the slit properly.
  8. Just for fun I add googly eyes to the creatures.
  9. Stamp the sentiment from same set.
  10. Don't want to and anything coz it will restrict the free motion of creatures.



Hope you like what I have to share with you today ...

I am playing for following challenge.

MFT SUMMER CAMP CHALLANGE

Print
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment