Wednesday, June 15, 2016

CARD # 49



HI CRAFTY FRIENDS...

I am so excited about the MFT summer camp challenge today.
normally glitter is not my style.
But its really fun to go out of the fix style some time. This is my first card for the challenge and I want to practice each one of it.


Today's card is just fun for me . I am using the Warm & Fuzzy Friends stamp set and coordinating die-namics. 
This set is such a beautifully designed for those who love coloring . 


I made this card by using  distress inks background and  heat emboss the stars in white embossing powder.


  1. Die cut a watercolor paper with the Die-namics Blueprints 27.
  2. Use distress inks to the background by  blending ink colours from kit 13 ,14 and 15 , then add stamp the stars with versamark ink then  heat emboss the stars in white embossing powder.
  3. Stamp all the images with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink Pad .
  4. Color with peerless watercolor and die cut them out.
  5. Adhere everything with glue. 
  6. Just for fun I add blue glitter on star and some golden glitter on the fishes and sentiment.
  7. Stamp the sentiment from same set on vellum paper and heat emboos with black embossing powder.
  8. To finish the card from inside glue same bear with different colour.



Hope you like what I have to share with you today ...

I am playing for following challenge.

MFT SUMMER CAMP CHALLANGE



Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment