Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Creative boost for card making with MFT stamps


Hello everyone,
Welcome to MY  All Occasion and 1 die 5 cards Card making series.
I used makers mark die of the kit dies for this card. I used the dies and various technic. I am sharing 4 cards. I also made 6 cards with the same sentiments ( June) die kit. You can watch those on my youtube channel.

I made a video tutorial showing how to make these, you can watch it at the link below or on my Youtube channel. If you like it, I would appreciate you giving it a thumbs up and sharing.  Thank you!
                                                                          Creative boost for card making with MFT stamps




                                                                                  These are some pictures of cards.













Feel free to share this post on social media using this image!

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

I will enter my card for challenges:


 Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment