Saturday, March 4, 2017

1 kit and 10 more cards with LFL March 2017 card kit - Mother's day Special Card




Hello, Crafty friends!
Welcome back to my 1 kit -10 and more cards series. I made this special card for mothers day cards with LFL March 2017  card kit. 

I hope that you had a great weekend. Today's post is about famine shabby chic cards.Previously I posted a video where you can see all the cards I made with this kit for my DT post for "Love From Lizi March-2017 card kit ".You can see the links below for details.
Today I am sharing 1 card only,  but I made  15 cards with this kit.
You can watch more videos on my youtube channel on Love from lizi products and many others.



I made a video tutorial showing how to make these, you can watch it at the link below or on my Youtube channel. If you like it, I would appreciate you giving it a thumbs up and sharing.  Thank you.

 1 kit and 10 more cards with LFL March 2017 card kit - Mother's day Special Card





This is the unboxing video of " Love From Lizi "  MARCH '17 CARD KIT ".
















Feel free to share this post on social media using this image!

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment