Monday, November 7, 2016

1 kit -10 and more cards - SSS- Nuts About You card kit - # 15 card



Hello, crafty friends!!
Welcome back  to my 1 kit -10 and more cards  series.

I used Simon Says Stamp - Nuts About You October card kit . Today I am sharing the 15th card . This also part of my thanksgiving card series .You can watch more videos on my youtube channel on autumn themed card and many others.
This card is more about  stamping  small stripes of masking tape and creating a background , this is also the way to create your own pattern on one layer card .You can watch the video how I create the card.





This kit is already sold out but you can purchase the Nuts About You stamp and  paper separately to make this card

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting !

No comments:

Post a Comment