Friday, July 8, 2016

Card #55



Hello every one,
This card is part of following challenges. Its really fun to colour everyday .Lets see how I can survive 30 days. I am not post on my blog every creation now a days. But you can follow me on instagram under the name Chavanrenuka handmedebyrenuka.blogspot.com. I will try to post every day there. and at the end I will share all my work on blog.
for today's card I used stamps. I use dissterssinks to cour the card .soon I will post the video with detailed process .until then happy crafting , and enjoy colouring.

this one

Kathy Racoosin from The Daily Marker one of my new crafty friend.she  loves to color and is hosting her FIFTH 30 Day Coloring Challenge. The idea is to color something every day – even if just a little! It doesn’t matter what you color or what medium you use. And also want to mention that there are no rules hurry it's just for fun. You can be beginner or intermidiate or an advance leavel dosen't matter no one will judge you.You can find more info in 
THIS video. Be sure to use the hashtag #TheDailyMarker30Day!



Hope you like what I have to share with you today ...

I am playing for following challenge.


Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

retrosketches #221...

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment