Wednesday, May 4, 2016

CARD # 35





Helloooo everyone !!!

Today's card is just fun for me . I am using the Warm & Fuzzy Friends stamp set and coordinating die-namics. This set is such a beautifully designed for those who love coloring . 



I made this card by using  distress inks background and  some alcohol markers by spectrum noir.

  1. Die cut a watercolor paper with the Die-namics Blueprints 27
  2. Use distress inks to the background by  blending ink colours from kit 13 ,14 and 15 , then add water droplets. Add foam adhesive back to the frame.
  3. Stamp all the images with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink Pad .
  4. Color with spectrum noir  markers and die cut them out.
  5. Adhere everything with glue and foam tape. 
  6. Just for fun I add googly eyes to the mouse.
  7. Little bit of glossy accent on the other animals eyes and sequence .
  8. Stamp the sentiment from same set.




Hope you like what I have to share with you today ...


I am playing for following challenges.







No comments:

Post a Comment