Monday, December 12, 2016

CHRISTMAS TAGS #3 AND 4 FOR MASS PRODUCTION



 Hi, friends !
Welcome to my Christmas cards series.In this series, I will make cards tags and other things , it's all about Christmas and holidays.
so let's start with this coloring  project today .

I used MINT TWIST KAISERCRAFT CLEAR STAMP -Christmas stamps ,  tag dies from MFT and LAWN FWAN and some pattern papers ,all the products are linked below.
You can watch more videos on my youtube channel on winter themed card and many others.

you can watch the tag making the video on the link below.


















Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting !

I will enter my card for challenges: 




PRODUCTS


MINT TWIST KAISERCRAFT CLEAR STAMP

Image result for MINT TWIST KAISERCRAFT CLEAR STAMP

No comments:

Post a Comment