Thursday, June 16, 2016

CARD # 51




Helloooo everyone !!!

I am so excited about the third day challenge of MFT summer camp challenge this is the watercolour  day .

I love water colouring I am not pro in it but I Really love the way the spread on the paper .




Today's card I am using the Warm & Fuzzy Friends stamp set and coordinating die-namics. This set is such a beautifully designed for those who love coloring . 


I made this card by using  distress inks background and watercolors.

  1. Die cut a watercolor paper with the Die-namics Blueprints 27
  2. Use watercolor to make background .
  3. Stamp all the images with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink Pad .
  4. Color with water colours and die cut them out.
  5. Adhere everything with glue and foam tape. 
  6. Just for fun I add googly eyes to the mouse.
  7. Little bit of interest I add green bakers twine to the card .
  8. Stamp the sentiment from same set for die cut I use the same die.
  9. Last to finish Iadd same mouse image inside and colour it with same way.


Hope you like what I have to share with you today ...

I am playing for following challenge.

Print


Print
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment