Tuesday, December 27, 2016

1 kit -16cards AND 2 SCRAPBOOK PAGE LAYOUT SIMON SAYS STAMP CARD KIT JANUARY 2016


Hello, crafty friends!!
Welcome back to my 1 kit -10 and more cards series. 

I used Simon Says Stamp - SIMON SAYS STAMP CARD KIT JANUARY 2016. Today I am sharing all the16 cards. I never shared the cards so I just go through the process how I made them, you can watch that link below.You can watch more videos on my youtube channel on winter themed card and many other.

1 kit -16cards AND 2 SCRAPBOOK PAGE LAYOUT SIMON SAYS STAMP CARD KIT JANUARY 2016






































This kit is already sold out but you can purchase the stamp   and  paper separately that is  double Sided Papers from Doodlebug  to make this card

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment