Wednesday, December 17, 2014

HELLO card # 5

Hello every one!!!
welcome to my Blog. 
This is card series I am sharing with you guys miscellaneous  cards.
Hope you like what I have to share with you today ...
I am playing for following challenges.
 I'm so excited to share card for CAS(E) this Sketch #103  , 
And this is the sketch for challenge.



Please use below link to watch the full video of this album on my YouTube channel.HELLO card # 5



Stay Connected & Happy Crafting...!!!
I will post product list below this pictures.







***FIND ME BY JUST CLICKING THE LINK BELOW ****
 Blog


Pinterest


***Product list **

Basic supplies

Fiskars 12 Inch SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer (152490-1004)

Design Ruler by Tim Holtz Idea-ology, 12 Inch, Plastic and Metal, Clear, TH92481

Cuttlebug machine

GLUE

Scotch CAT 085 Advanced Tape Glider with 2 Rolls of 1/4-Inch by 36-Yard Acid Free Tape,Cure Pink

Mono Multi Liquid Glue Carded, 0.88-Ounce

PAPERS/CARD-STOCKS

Great white smooth texture card-stock 
artist paper pix 6x6 paper pad by Paper house

Dies
HELLO WORD DIE by Lawn fawn
Stitched rectangles by simon says stamps

OTHER

MULTICRAFT CUP SEQUINS 7MM 




No comments:

Post a Comment